Everyone in HVAC has felt the effect of the labor shortage in our industry. More than ever before people with little or no HVAC experience are being hired by local dealers.
As a result, Grandy & Associates has developed a LIVE Online, Instructor-Lead 8 hour class specifically designed to help business owners prepare your new personnel for the job. And better yet, there's no travel!
We will focus on:
- Understanding major and minor system components: What are the parts and pieces that work together to make a comfort system function?
- The importance of proper system design and installation.
- Efficiency requirements and their role in our industry.
- Why IAQ is such a big part of HVAC?
- Comfort controls: Let’s face it, they do a lot more than just read temperature.
- We will also explore why there are so many system options and the benefits of offering higher efficient choices to your clients.
Whether your employee is working the service counter, answering the phone at a local dealer, an inspiring installer or comfort consultant; this class will prepare them for a successful career in HVAC.
Sessions will be conducted in two segments.
Monday afternoons 12:00 PM - 4:00 PM Central.
Tuesday mornings 9:00 AM - 1:00 PM Central.
One registration covers both sessions.
After registration, an email with details on how to join the Live Online Classroom will be sent. Student manuals will be shipped overnight. Reminder emails will be sent the day prior to the class and 1 hour before the class begins.